All That Glitters: Heartbeat City

It's been a week since our last post! *horrified* I apologize for the lack of updates for the past few days as we've been busy preparing for our course [starting this coming week] and our graduation ceremony. Yup, we've finally graduated from university! *wheeee* It's been a long four years filled with sweat and tears but we've made it! Of course, there had been fun times as well - I, for one, would not have known great friends such as jayo and cherily if I had not been to law school!

Anyway, to make up for our absence, I have a pretty indie polish from All That Glitters to share with you today!


Heartbeat City. One coat over China Glaze Seaspray.
Heartbeat City is a mix of blue, green and holographic hex glitters of various sizes packed in a sheer blue base. Not only are the glitters dense, they are really bright - almost like having a glitter shower on your nails!

Here's a bottle shot to show you how reflective the glitters are:


Because the glitters are really bright, I wanted to layer it over a dark color for a more dramatic effect. But while I was trying out the layering combinations on a nail wheel, this soft combination with Seaspray inexplicably caught my heart. Of course, to soften the look further, I added a matte top coat:


Loooooooove!!

Application was pretty good. The formula was a tad thick with the chock full of glitters but it applies nicely and evenly on the nails without need for any prodding or dabbing. I also did not have to fish around for the glitters.

So, what do you think of Heartbeat City?
You can get Heartbeat City from All That Glitters on Etsy or you may also get some All That Glitters from Mei Mei Signatures at SGD15 each :)

xoxo,
mich

*Product was provided for honest review. For more information, please see our disclosure policy.*

22 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! i am glad that you like the color i have chosen for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, pretty glitter! Nice combo, Mich! I think I prefer the matte over glossy, I think it looks really dreamy <3


    Oh and by the way, congratulations on your graduation! *throws confetti **\:D/**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I think I'm going to check out All That Glitters:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this polish, especially with the matte topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous! I love all the blue polish around at the minute, I'm kinda afraid to look up 'all that glitters' because I just edited my wishlist....gah! You're a bad influence! :) Fab swatches x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love All That Glitters polishes, this one needs a spot in my collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooooo beautiful!!! Congrats again on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you like it too! The matte one was really the one that made me fall in love ^_^
    And thank you so much!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I'm glad you like it too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww thank you!! <3 I gave up editing my wishlist because it's just getting too long lol! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I'm glad you like it too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup it does! I'm glad you like it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories